The Dean’s Award Ceremony of the Faculty for Social Wellbeing is soon upon us.
One of the Faculty for Social Wellbeing 's most important objectives is to encourage students in their social commitment towards their communities and to contribute towards fostering human dignity and harmony in society - so why not nominate a colleague?
You can do so by return mail to Ms Tania Cutajar.
Nominations can be made of students who are involved in projects or other standalone initiatives in the social wellbeing sector and which strive to create solidarity and empowerment and /or improve social conditions in the local community or abroad by counteracting injustice, inequality, and stigma. Nominee Eligibility and Application Criteria:
- Student nominees have to be full time/part time undergraduate/post graduate/PhD students of courses offered by the Faculty for Social Wellbeing;
- Nominations may be made for individual students who have worked on a joint project or initiative in the social domain (and not a group or association);
- Nominations may not be submitted by lecturers or any other current or past tutor of the nominee/s.
Nominations must be (submitted) by email by 27 May 2021.
In the nominee form, include:
- Name of nominated student
- Course of nominated student
- Email address of nominated student
- Reason for nominating person
- Nominated by