Don't miss out on the opportunity to showcase your research at the University of Malta Research Expo (UMRE) 2024!
The Submission Deadline is fast approaching: 29 February, 2024
The aim of the University of Malta Research Expo 2024 (UMRE 2024) is to give researchers from UM the opportunity to network and showcase their research activities with the wider UM community. By coming together and celebrating their work, UMRE 2024 serves as a meeting point where ideas can be shared and cross-pollinated in an interdisciplinary forum.
This call for submission of abstracts is now open to:
- UM academics
- UM researchers
- UM Research Support Officers
- UM MPhil/PhD candidates
- UM DMus candidates
- UM PharmD candidates
- UM SThD candidates
- Marie Curie research fellows hosted at UM
- Academics on long-term visits at UM from overseas universities.
- Network with peers and experts in your field
- Gain visibility for your research projects
- Explore collaboration opportunities
- Network with like-minded individuals
- Possibility to feature in THINK Magazine's special edition
- Submit your abstract and preferences via the application form.
- Choose between oral presentation or poster format.
- Confirmation of acceptance by 29 April 2024.
Submit your application before 29 February 2024, to be part of this prestigious event.
For more information, you may contact us via email.