The University chapel is now open for personal prayer. You are more than welcome to come and pray.
As of Monday, 15 June, the Chaplaincy will also be having daily mass at 07:10.
The following measures must be abided by when joining for both personal prayer and mass:
- Hands must be sanitised with sanitiser provided at the entrance of the chapel
- A mask or visor must be worn at all times
- Entrance is from right door, while exit is from the left door (signs will mark the way)
- Doors must always be kept open
- Sitting to be done on one of the signs marked with an X or one of the chairs provided
Saturday 19:30 mass will be held on the university quadrangle and live-streamed on the University Chaplaincy’s Facebook Page. Similar measures also apply for this mass.
Sunday 11:00 mass will be celebrated in English. It will be live-streamed on the Facebook page (not open to the public).
If anyone would like to get in touch with the Chaplaincy or to receive the sacrament of confession, contact them for an appointment or drop by the Chaplaincy office.