During this academic year, from 1 October to 15 June, the Main Library will open:
- Monday to Friday from 07:00 to 20:00
- Saturday from 09:00 to 12:15
Get to know all details on opening hours of Library departments, branch libraries and depositories.
The physical study spaces within the Library are open to all staff and students during the Library’s opening hours.
The number of simultaneous patrons within the various reading halls is currently limited in accordance with the guidelines stipulated by the Public Health Authorities to ensure social distancing.
- should wear face masks or visors at all times whilst using the Library
- will have their temperature checked and those with a temperature above 37.2°C will not be allowed to enter the premises
- should use sanitiser on entrance; desks, IT workstations and other service devices should ideally be cleaned with an effective sanitising agent before and after use
- are encouraged to use the Library’s online resources; nevertheless, all print material can be consulted by patrons.
Books returned will be kept in quarantine for a period of 72 hours prior to being placed back on their respective shelves.
A Library staff member will keep a record of attendance.
Visit the Library website, Facebook page or Instagram for more information on Library services.