- Monday to Friday: 07:20 and 12.30
- Saturday: 07:30 in Maltese (with option to follow Mass from outside)
- Sunday: 11:00 in English (with option to follow Mass from outside)
- You can apply for a 'Week of Guided Prayer' at any time, where you will have a daily meeting (at the Chaplaincy or online) offering you accompaniment and material to use in prayer;
- Should you wish to experience a Guided Retreat (anything from a half-day to 8 days), this can be organised for you;
- Feel free to drop by or contact the Chaplaincy for spiritual accompaniment or simply to have a chat.
- If you wish to take the plunge to follow the Ignatian Spiritual Exercises in daily life, a wonderful year-long programme particularly suited for anyone who is searching to discover their path or calling in life, and who wishes to deepen their relationship with Christ.
- Social events such as hikes, bbq's etc
Various social and spiritual events are organised throughout the academic year.