About the committee
Its main aim is to create an awareness of social issues and to instil a sense of altruism amongst those attending the College. The Committee also established and manages the JC4Others Fund. Through the organisation of various activities throughout the year, JC4Others raises funds and/or supports various charities as well as College students and staff.
Members Dr Liliana Maric
Mr David Agius Muscat
Mr Daniel Cioffi
Mr David Farrugia
Ms Juanita Gatt
Mr John Mifsud
Ms Graziella Mizzi
Ms Josette Tabone
Two student representatives
JC4Others Fund: How to request support?
The main objective of the fund and its procedure is to provide students/staff members with a channel to request support from the JC4Others Fund. The fund is accumulated through the JC4Others Committee fundraising activities.
The following forms of Support Actions may be recommended depending on the case:
- making use of all possible State social benefits/funding and Supplementary Maintenance Grants (available only to students)
- making use of the UM Welfare Fund for further help
- making use of any materials/services provided by the College
- making use of any form of assistance which may be available from third parties
- allocating a voucher of up to €100 utilising the JC4Others Fund, depending on the availability of the collected funds.
Kindly download the request form, fill it in and either hand it in a sealed envelope to the Vice-Principal (B004) or send it to the JC4Others Chair via email. These requests are treated with due confidence.