Event: Barriers and Facilitators in Implementing Second Victims Programmes - An International Perspective
Date: Monday 26 April 2021
Venue: Online (Zoom)
Prof. Sandra C. Buttigieg, Head of Department of Health Services Management at the Faculty of Health Sciences, University of Malta and Dr Lucia Prihodova, Research Manager at the Royal College of Physicians of Ireland, as co-leaders of Work Group 4 of ERNST - Cost Action CA19113 - The European Researchers' Network Working on Second Victims, will be organising an international webinar on behalf of ERNST, titled Barriers and Facilitators in Implementing Second Victims Programmes - An International Perspective on 26 April 2021. Registration is open for this international virtual meeting.
- 14:00 - Welcome - Dr Lucia Prihodova and Prof. Sandra Buttigieg
- 14:15 - Professor Jose J Mira, Universidad Miguel Hernández de Elche, Spain
- 15:00 - Professor Albert Wu, Johns Hopkins University, USA
RISE (Resilience in Stressful Events) peer support programme.
- 15:45 - Prof Stephen Pratt, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Boston, USA
Implementation of a state-wide peer support pilot program: What we did, how we did it, and what we learned.
- 16:30 - Break
- 16:45 - Panel discussion: Prof .Sandra Buttigieg, Prof. Jose J Mira, Prof. Albert Wu and Prof. Steve Pratt
- 18:00 - Closing remarks
For more information on the event, please visit the event website.