- Members of staff can download the 2019 report template [XLS]. Alternatively you can access all the report templates from the Academic Work Resources Fund webpage. Please note that you will need to have a University of Malta username and password in order to access these documents.
- Fill in the expenditure report and send the report along with all the relevant receipts via email to email@example.com. Original receipts should be kept at the applicant's end for at least two years. Hard copies of the reports and receipts are no longer required to be sent to the Academic Work Resources Fund office and will be returned to the sender.
Include the applicant's name and ID Card Number in the subject line to speed up the administrative process.
- In the case when no purchases are done during the year, an email is still required to be sent to the Office stating a nil expense.
- Should a statement be required to facilitate the compilation of the expenditure report, kindly send an email with the following details: name, ID Card Number, Card Number and period you wish the statement to cover.
- Kindly be informed that submitting the expenditure report is an obligation and a requirement for the allocation of future funds. Any pending reports must be forwarded to the Academic Work Resources Fund office before any allocation of funds are provided.
- For more detailed information on submitting the report kindly refer to the guidelines.