The International School for Foundation Studies offers a one-year bridging course open to applicants who present a high school certificate issued overseas and who have studied within an education system that is not comparable to the Maltese system in terms of curriculum and years of study.
During the Foundation Studies Programme you will:
- improve your English
- develop your academic skills
- improve your communication and inter-personal skills
- discover a range of humanities, business and science subjects
- participate actively in discussions
- prepare for the demands of undergraduate study
- be introduced to various teaching styles you will meet in undergraduate courses.
You will also:
- learn how to manage your time effectively
- meet international students coming from different cultural backgrounds
- understand and respect cultural differences
- train to become an independent learner
- find the appropriate support for your academic development
- engage with a student community that is diverse and inclusive.