At our Institute we aim to assist in the development of national energy plans through studies in the use of new and renewable energy sources and methods of energy conservation.
We organise and participate in teaching programmes and research projects in the field of energy technology. Our other objectives include disseminating appropriate methods and techniques relevant to the our areas of interest and to design equipment adapted to local conditions.
This is carried out mainly by:
- analysis studies on the use of energy
- determination of feasible measures to conserve energy
- applications of renewable sources of energy
- originating and participating in teaching and research projects
- collaborating with other universities, industries and international bodies.