The Counselling Services is normally open from 08:00 to 20:00, Monday to Friday, with a limited number of sessions offered on Saturday mornings.Each member of our team has their own set of qualifications and areas of specialisation, thus allowing us to offer a wide range of services across the many different circumstances a client may find themselves in, including, but not limited to: counsellors, psychologists, psychotherapists, family therapists, social workers and psychiatrists.
- John Agius – Clinical Psychologist; specialised in couple relationships and addictions
- Pauline Bartolo – Counsellor, specialised in working with youths and young adults
- Anna Borg Bartolo – Counselling Psychologist, Gestalt Psychotherapist; specialised in trauma and grief related therapy (Junior College)
- Elena Borg – Gestalt Psychotherapist, Social Worker; specialised in panic disorders
- Joan Camilleri – Clinical Psychologist, Managing Psychologist, EMDR practitioner; specialised in working with adults, eating disorders, trauma and management
- Pamela Cuschieri – Counsellor; Social Worker; has a base of experience in counselling children, young adults and survivors of domestic violence
- Charmaine Dalli – Clinical Psychologist; specialised in working with children and adolescents
- Leonard Griscti – Counsellor, Educator & Youth Work Consultant
- Mel McElhatton – Social Worker; Trainee Gestalt Psychotherapist, with a special interest in addictions, gender and sexuality, and neurodiversity
- Clayton Micallef – Meditation and Mindfulness teacher and practitioner, MBLC approved teacher. Taking a non-prescriptive experiential approach towards the teaching of meditation by applying an integrative approach incorporating dynamics of mindfulness, compassion and insight practices during teaching
- Theresa Micallef – Social Worker, Gestalt Psychotherapist, EMDR practitioner; specialised in geriatrics, family court, and eating disorders
- Ruth Micallef – Family Therapist, Social Worker; specialised in domestic violence
- Fleur Mifsud Bons – Clinical Psychologist, Psychotherapist; specialised in working with young adults and adults (Junior College)
- Charmaine Mifsud Cardona – Gestalt and Systemic Family Psychotherapist; specialising in couple and family relationship problems, relational trauma and loss, and staff development.
- Louisa Mifsud Houlton – Counselling Psychologist and Gestalt psychotherapist, with experience in working with anxiety and depression with young people and adults
- Donatella Pace Olivari – Social Worker; specialised in working with children in care and fostering
- Sandra Schembri Wismayer – Cognitive Behavioural Therapist, Psychotherapist; specialised in health management, community mental health, integration, eating disorders, and has experience working with international/multicultural clients
- Olivia Scerri – Counsellor, experienced in working with adolescents and young adults
- Pierre Scicluna – Cognitive Behavioural Therapist, Psychotherapist
- Christiane Sullivan – Jungian Psychoanalyst, Psychologist and Psychotherapist
Appointments with the psychiatrists are given on a referral basis, i.e. after appropriate discussion with your therapist, and with your consent, your therapist will refer you for an appointment. Appointments with our psychiatrist are available on Fridays from 08:30 to 12:00.
Last updated: 14-05-2021