The Counselling Services is normally open from 08:00 to 20:00, Monday to Friday, with a limited number of sessions offered on Saturday mornings.Each member of our team has their own set of qualifications and areas of specialisation, thus allowing us to offer a wide range of services across the many different circumstances a client may find themselves in, including, but not limited to: counsellors, psychologists, psychotherapists, family therapists, social workers and psychiatrists.
- John Agius – Clinical Psychologist; specialised in couple relationships and addictions
- Pauline Bartolo – Counsellor, specialised in working with youths and young adults
- Anna Borg Bartolo – Counselling Psychologist, Gestalt Psychotherapist; specialised in trauma and grief related therapy
- Elena Borg – Gestalt Psychotherapist, Social Worker; specialised in panic disorders
- Joan Camilleri – Clinical Psychologist, Managing Psychologist, EMDR practitioner; specialised in working with adults, eating disorders, trauma and management
- Pamela Cuschieri – Social worker, counsellor; specialised in community counselling
- Charmaine Dalli – Clinical Psychologist; specialised in working with children and adolescents
- Leonard Griscti – Counsellor, Educator & Youth Work Consultant
- Theresa Micallef – Social Worker, Gestalt Psychotherapist, EMDR practitioner; specialised in geriatrics, family court, and eating disorders
- Ruth Micallef – Family Therapist, Social Worker; specialised in domestic violence
- Fleur Mifsud Bons – Clinical Psychologist, Psychotherapist; specialised in working with young adults and adults
- Charmaine Mifsud Cardona – Gestalt and Systemic Family Psychotherapist; specialising in couple and family relationship problems, relational trauma and loss, and staff development.
- Donatella Pace Olivari – Social Worker; specialised in working with children in care and fostering
- Sandra Schembri Wismayer – Cognitive Behavioural Therapist, Psychotherapist; specialised in health management, community mental health, integration, eating disorders, and has experience working with international/multicultural clients
- Olivia Scerri – Counsellor, specialised in career guidance and working with adolescents and young adults
- Pierre Scicluna – Cognitive Behavioural Therapist, Psychotherapist
- Christiane Sullivan – Jungian Psychoanalyst, Psychologist and Psychotherapist
PsychiatristsAppointments with the psychiatrists are given on a referral basis, i.e. after appropriate discussion with your therapist, and with your consent, your therapist will refer you for an appointment. Appointments with our psychiatrist are available on Fridays from 08:30 to 12:00.