- Ministry for Foreign and European Affairs, Malta
The Ministry for Foreign and European Affairs of Malta is a stakeholder of MEDAC
- Federal Department of Foreign Affairs (FDFA), Switzerland
The Swiss Federal Department of Foreign Affairs is a stakeholder of MEDAC
- Federal Foreign Office, Germany
The German Federal Foreign Office is a stakeholder of MEDAC
- Anna Lindh Foundation, Alexandria, Egypt
MEDAC and the Foundation signed a Memorandum for a long-term programme of activity for Euro-Mediterranean cooperation.
- Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung's Regional Programme Political Dialogue and Regional Integration South Mediterranean (PolDiMed), Tunis, Tunisia
MEDAC and the Foundation signed a memorandum for co-operation on education opportunities for young diplomats from the MENA region.
- The Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies (HEID), Geneva, Switzerland
MEDAC was initially established under the auspices of the Graduate Institute of International Studies 25 years ago. MEDAC students visit the Institute every year.
- Centre for European Integration Studies (ZEI), University of Bonn, Bonn, Germany
ZEI and MEDAC cooperate through exchanges of teaching modules. MEDAC Master of Diplomacy students visit ZEI for a joint seminar with their ZEI counter parts during the MEDAC annual study visit to the Federal Republic of Germany.
- The School of Conflict Resolution and Analysis (SCAR), George Mason University, Washington, US
George Mason University's SCAR and the University of Malta's MEDAC established in 2011 a joint Master degree in Conflict Resolution and Mediterranean Security. The post-graduate degree course is offered in Malta and the lecturing is split between the two institutions.
MEDAC cooperates with DiploFoundation on an ongoing basis through joint activities. In 2010, DiploFoundation and MEDAC hosted the 38th annual International Forum in Diplomatic Training in Malta, which brought together Deans and Directors of Diplomatic Academies and Institutes of International Relations from across the globe.
- Institute for Diplomatic Studies, Cairo, Egypt
MEDAC and the Institute signed a Memorandum on cooperation. A number of junior Egyptian diplomats study at MEDAC every year.
- Tunisian Diplomatic Institute, Tunis, Tunisia
MEDAC and the Institute signed a Memorandum on cooperation. A number of junior Tunisian diplomats study at MEDAC every year.
- Diplomatic Academy of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Kosovo, Pristina, Kosovo
MEDAC and the Academy signed a Memorandum on cooperation.
- Levan Mikeladze Diplomatic Training Centre of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Georgia, Tbilisi, Georgia
MEDAC and the Training Centre signed a Memorandum on cooperation.
- Emirates Diplomatic Academy, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
MEDAC and the Emirates Diplomatic Academy signed a Memorandum on cooperation