The Department has the following ongoing research projects:
- Investigating the Thickness of Long Head of Biceps Brachii Tendon with Different Thermal Applications
- Implementing Strategies for Enhancing Physical Activity Participation among Children with Physical Disabilities
- Physical Activity Patterns in Maltese Adults living with Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus
- User Experiences of a Physiotherapy-Led Lymphoedema Service within a Hospice Setting
- The Management of Mild to Moderate Osetoarthritis – Perspectives from Physiotherapists and General Practitioners
- The Influence of the Progressive Power Squat on the Risk of Falls in Community Dwelling Older Trans-Tibial Amputees'
- The experiences of people with stroke undergoing rehabilitation