The Circulation Desk and the Short Loans Collection, situated on Level 1, are key departments of the UM Library.
Our Short Loans Collection ensures that publications in heavy demand by our patrons are readily available.
The functions of the Circulation Desk include:
- lending and renewing books to Library patrons
- checking returned items
- receiving payment for fines
- answering of queries
- processing Short Loans requests
- maintaining the A/V Collection
- renewals via the MY UM Mobile App
- Lost & Found items
- Information Desk
We provide a professional and friendly service, which is sensitive to the diverse cultural and academic needs of all patrons.
Refer to the Library regulations and to the following guidelines when you need to:
Need more information?