My UM is the official app of the University of Malta
My UM is a University-wide initiative to improve the mobile experience of students, staff and visitors who interact with the UM community. My UM is available for Android and iOS devices.
My UM currently offers these useful features:
- Campus map - Search campus maps for buildings and locations
- eSIMS - Access to eSIMS (students only)
- Results - View results (students only)
- UM VLE - Access forum posts and VLE messages, view assignment deadlines (students only)
- Enrolment - Enrol on the course (available as from 1st October - students only)
- Library - View books on loan, renew books, search the catalogue and reserve books
- News - Provides selectable RSS feeds of University news and events
- Key information - Provides information about University services.
My UM also enables students and staff to receive personalised announcements on their mobile devices.
In the coming weeks, a number of services aimed at University staff will be added to My UM. In due course, a version will also be made available for Junior College students.
Students and staff can download My UM using the UM IT Account username and password. Authentication is required only once.
If you've experienced problems downloading or accessing My UM, contact us
We value your opinion
We want to know what you think about My UM - what you find useful and if you are experiencing any problems. Let us know what you’d like us to consider including in the app as it develops. Send your feedback by email
or fill in and submit the feedback form