The UM Alumni Online aims to:
- foster and promote alumni affinity with the University and with each other by course, year or special interest group
- provide alumni with ongoing educational and intellectual opportunities.
To fulfil the above aims the University of Malta offers the following electronic services to alumni:
- University of Malta email address
- G Suite for Education (formerly known as Google Apps for Education), the continued availability of this service being contingent upon the continuance and renewal of the current agreement between the University of Malta and Google, and
- OAR@UM, University of Malta’s Institutional Repository
- eSIMS for alumni.
From time to time, you will receive notifications from UM on your UM email address. These notifications will keep you abreast with current news at UM, UM events and programmes offered by our academic entities, fundraising activities and the promotion of benefits and services.
A UM alumnus/a is defined as any student who has successfully completed a degree, certificate or diploma or participated in a student exchange programme (for example, Erasmus or exchange or transfer students) at the University of Malta. Alumni who have graduated prior 2013 require an activation code to activate your UM IT Account
. To obtain the activation code send an email
or call on +356 2340 3029. In the meantime, to get to know more about Alumni Online follow these guidelines
Alumni are strongly encouraged to read and understand the terms and conditions
before registering with the University of Malta Alumni Online.
If you have already read the terms and conditions and have already activated your account, access eSIMS for alumni.