Volume 13, Issue 2, November 2021
- Acceptability of Bilingual Guided Meditation with Second Language Learners in a Culturally Diverse and Economically Disadvantaged School Setting
Edward Kimble, Chieh Li, Louis J. Kruger, Qinghong Cai and Alexander Bivens
- Social and Emotional Learning: A survey of English primary school’s priorities, perceptions, and practices
Michael Wigelsworth, Alice Eccles and Joao Santos
- Age and sex differences in the differentiation of anger expression and interpersonal contexts among Japanese adolescents
Minako Deno, Shinji Yamagata, Jennifer A. Silvers, Akiko Tonegawa and Toshihiko Endo
- Evaluation of the Georgia Elementary School Climate Survey for Elementary School Children
Victor Martinelli and Milosh Raykov
- A qualitative exploration of the mental wellbeing of Maltese LGBTQ+ university students and acceptance within family, peers, and social circles
Enya Sammut, Daniel Vella Fondacaro and Nigel Camilleri
- Book Reviews
- Thematic Issue, November 2022. Call for Papers
- Call for papers 8th ENSEC Conference 2022. Fore more information click here.
Do you wish to receive a content alert each time a new issue of the IJEE is published? Register by simply sending an email.